ELAN Precise Page Positioning™
A production-oriented image cleanup, margin positioning and tool for scanned document images.
||Supports dual-page display for scanning books.
||Process one or more jobs, consisting thousands of
||Averages 2 seconds per page (8.5”x11”) at 300 DPI
resolution (with 800MHz processor).
||Straightens images automatically for highest
|Built-in Raster Editor
||Allows manual handling for adjusting hard-to-handle
||Detects the exact content of the image for later
positoning (margin alignment).
||Provides despeckle, object filter options, edge
cleanup, and page rotation.
|Margin Set Up
||Selects input for upper, lower, left and right margins
- or centers the image.
|Canvas Set Up
||Offers same or selectable canvas sizes.
||Sets different margins for odd and even pages.
||Generates extensive reporting for assuring quality
control and accuracy.
||Allows for up to 800 DPI image resolution.
|File Format Support
||Supports monochrome, grayscale other color raster
- Job creation and Settings
- Select, remove, add one more or all files in a directory
- Save selection
- Parameters for output file placement, format and handling
- PDF output options
- PDF output of correct canvas size with subimage only
- Relative or Absolute job handling (network-aware)
- Printing options, edge to edge printing
- Processing option
- Page content detection and positioning with sensitivity setting and
- Check for minimum or maximum subimage size
- Image turning, rotation before processing
- Check for maximum subimage movement
- Keep outside of undetected area
- Set or keep output canvas size
- Set up margins and margin alignment
- Recto-Verso support
- Subimage or canvas positioning
- Deskew: several detection and turning/shifting modes,
- Despeckle: object-based settings
- Border removal
- Punch hole removal
- QC/Reporting options
- Exception List/Good Files List
- Reprocess, transfer
- Resize from exception list
- Display, imaging
- Extensive thumbnail generation throughout the application
- Viewer, Editor, Investigation View with Focused Zoom ™
- Dual-page view, mini overview
- Batch Resize Options
- Resize based on canvas or detected subimage or custom area
- Resize to new canvas size with margin criteria
- Recto-Verso support
- Output image positioning
- Merge to multipage TIFF or