Processing Batch Jobs
Processing Multiple Jobs
To process more than one job file at a time:
- Click Process Existing Jobs on the Job menu.
The Select Job Files to Process dialog box opens as shown in Figure 3-1.
Figure 3-1. Select Job Files to Process Dialog Box
On the dialog box:
- Click the Add button to add a new job to the job list.
- Click the Delete button to delete the selected jobs from the job list.
- Click the Clear button to clear all items from the job list.
- Click the Process button to start processing all of the jobs in the list.
- Click the Cancel button or press the Esc key to close the dialog box without processing. The job list will be cleared.
- Click the Help button to get online help.
- You can select multiple items in the job list if you press and hold the Shift or the Ctrl key. Use the Shift key to select a range block and the Ctrl key to select individual items.
|Previous Main Next|
© 1998-2009 ELAN GMK